Type of the project
- Art direction
- Campaign assets production
- Lots and lots more
- Problems with the legibility of the text.
- Insufficient negative space for messaging on campaign photography.
- Too many distracting details. The focus should be on beauty – skin and hair.
- Lack of consistency across the photographs and produced assets.
- Mixing too many colors created an unprofessional and busy look.
- Using flat backgrounds, clothing and props in the same color allowed for a consistent, identifiable brand experience across various touchpoints while improving the legibility of the messaging.
- Details reduced to the minimum. Focus on the skin and hair as their shade contrasts with the background.
- Reducing the color palette allows the color to shout loud.
- Consistent, cohesive brand experience.